In order to participate in sports, all athletes must be enrolled for the current school year, complete the online athletic clearance, and have a current physical exam on file with the Athletic Department. Click here to retrieve the physical exam form.
- Visit www.athleticclearance.com
- Review the tutorial video for a quick reference instructional guide.
- Click the “register” link to create an account. Provide a valid email address and password. Write down your passcode,
so you will have it for further reference.
- Once you create an account you will be asked to enter the code that appears.
- Select the “New Clearance” button (upper left corner) to get started.
- Select Year, School and Sport.
- Upload physical form if completed. If you don’t have a completed physical form to upload, click “Save” to move onto next step.
(No proof of insurance needed).
- Complete any required fields for student information, educational history, medical history, and consent.
- Check all boxes for any sports your student may participate in throughout the year
- Check the box at the bottom that gives permission for the information to be used for all sports checked.
- Press “Submit” and you’re done! Be sure to SAVE your username and password.
Need help? If you have any questions or problems with the athletic clearance paperwork, do not hesitate to contact Shari Baugh at firstname.lastname@example.org.